Sunday, October 25, 2009

What a day ?!!!

Today I don't know what is happening to me because I am so sleepy. I woke up at almost 9 am ( but I slept a 1 am after the Transformer 2) and I had my breakfast, watched an episode of a Hong Kong drama and did some reading then I fell back to sleep till 1pm when my roommate woke me up to have lunch. I don't know why I am so sleepy today. Maybe for the past few weeks I had sleep less than 8 hours and I was busy with my study. Now I am relax and awaiting for the next posting which is Surgery, starts on Tuesday, so my body try to repay the sleep debt I accumulated for the past few weeks. I felt not bad after sleeping for so long, as I haven't did it for sometime.

Besides, yesterday was an exciting day for me. Yesterday morning my coursemates and I needed to go back to UM to attend an entrepeneurship seminar in order to get 10 marks. So, I followed Jessica's car down at 8 am but she needed to left her car in UM because her sister will be coming back to KL from Singapore for a conference and she needs a car. Then, Jessica, Boon Hui, Yen Cheng and I needed to find our transport back to Klang hostel from KL. So we decided to do some shopping in Mid Valley and had our lunch then started our journey back to Klang. We took the KTM back to Klang but the train was so slow so it took us 1 hour to reach Klang. In addition, there were a lot of people so I was standing the almost the whole trip back to Klang. Later we needed to walk to a bus stop where the bus passing our hostel stopped. The walk took us another 1 hour ( interval - asking for directions, running after bus that didn't want to stop, stopped by a photostat shop and 7-11 shop, waited for the bus at the bus-stop).

I was so exhausted when I got back to hostel but Jessica and Yen Cheng wanted to do some aerobic dances in the air-conditioned study room. So I joined them and it was nice. We played table tennis too. We enjoyed ourselves till 7 pm, had our dinner. I also could not understand why Jessica was so happy because she laughed the whole dinner and Yen Cheng and I could not help it but laugh together. She got told us there she hadn't laugh like that since her sister started working in Singapore. I know she really enjoyed herself besides, she didn't have very close friends because she speaks English and most of us do activities were in Chinese and the activities she did were different from us. But, frankly speaking, I really did enjoy myself yesterday. After I rested, took my shower, I surfed the net for a while and watched Transformer 2 before I went to sleep. My roommate went to sleep very early, unexpected. She had a long day too.

Ah Boon had food poisoning after she went home. She had intermittent diarrhoea and she looked weak when she came back for the seminar. She still having diarrhoea but in recovering period. Hope she will get will soon...

No comments: