Monday, February 14, 2011

New year, new posting, but my heart feel so insecure and like something is not right. People around me already geared up to make full use of the posting but I am still idling here, thinking as well as planning what is the right thing to do and the right time to do it. I wanted to be like them (not thinking and worrying too much) but I wanted to be happy too. Remembering one of the lecturer (psychiatrist) asking us this morning do we think we have any psychiatric symptoms. I think I do...Thinking too much + worrying too much = depression

Probably, I need some time to generate the energy, strength and courage in facing the challenge that is waiting for me in the final year of my 5 years course which is the toughest of all. But I wish I can use a more appropriate mood and heart to face it so that what I am doing now will increase my love and passion to the job that will be doing for the rest of my life...
I will do it my way and follow the flow...
I hope that I can make a better performance this year with my log book...
Stary!!!! Fear no more!!!! Time is not waiting for you!!! CHARGE!!!!

No comments: