I don't know why I got emotional easily recently. When something does not happen or work the way I planned, I will felt uneasy and down the coming hours or the rest of the day. For example like just now, I went to get my forms from a doctor, I was shocked to see his clinic was empty and he was not around to be seen. I called him and he explained that he was unable to complete the form yesterday due to the busy schedule he had yesterday. That I can understand as I saw his clinic was full of patient yesterday. However, I still felt a bit down cause I like things to be finished early but sometimes it can't be help that there will be something get in the way for you to complete it.
So when sit down in my room, waiting for the time for my afternoon class, suddenly it struck my mind that why my mood so easily affected by my daily happenings. I should had been more stronger and tougher. If these happened few years back, I think I will ignore them and just do what I should do. But now, I am more sentimental and easily get moody.
I don't know is it a good thing. If I am too 'icy', no one will like to interact with and like me. If I let my emotion follow the surrounding atmosphere, then my whole day will be up and down, but I can be happier (or more down?)
What should I do? I wanna change so that I can adapt better with my classmates so that my classmates will not feel awkward around me. But I want to protect myself too because sometimes I might say something that is not right.
What should I do? or just like it be...
No comments:
Post a Comment