Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy, Thankful, Grateful!!!

I received a good news from my mom just now. My sis got into the university in Japan recommended by her teacher. Three Malaysians went for the entrance exam and she and another boy got it. Unfortunately her friend did not get it. I am very happy that she got the university. Now she can have a long break and prepare to come back to Malaysia for family reunion in August. It had been a year that she had not come back to Malaysia. Luckily she got accepted by this university, if not, she would not have this break and she needed to go through several more entrance exams for other university.

I am soooooo happy because last one or two weeks ago, my little brother also had a good news for me which was that he got 3.65 for his first year for his engineering course in NUS. Although it is not a very high mark as the total was 5.0 but he passed the quota set by the ASEAN scholarship which is 3.5. If not, my parents will need to sponsor him for the coming year which might be a burden. Now, he can continue to study his second year without worries.

I am very proud of my brother and sister. They are so good. I almost cried when I got the news about my sis just now because I am thankful that both of them have a good path in front of them. I know they worked really hard in order to get these. So I hope they will continue to work hard and realize their dreams in the future.

I, myself, should also settle down my heart and start my 'engine' now.... I must also set my target for passing my third year so that I can go back to Sibu to meet my sister. Shin Shin, GAMBATEH!!!!

1 comment:

sinlerongpo said...

That's awesome news Shin !!! You can do it, you always can :) All the best.