Today is Tuesday. It is the very next day of my birthday. Just wanna update on the events of my birthday 2010.
Sunday (10 JAN 2010)
Morning : eat breakfast and go tesco to buy my cabinet. I chose the one with the lowest price.
: very happy that they bought the cabinet for me
: (without my knowledge, they went to buy cake)
Afternoon: thinking of setting up the cabinet myself as I was very happy they bought the cabinet for me, didn't want to trouble them to do it for me
: but, they took it back from me because they wanted to signature on the board, so I gave them back
Evening : deep in my heart, thinking of something special would happen but on the other hand, felt that nothing special would happen because everyone was busy
Night : I fell asleep because I was very tired
: midnight, they got into my room with a cheese cake
: I was surprised and even more surprised and happy when I saw the cabinet was completely setup with designs and signature
: I was wordless and could only said thank you
: I made my wishes but it was in a rush so I could only wished that all my wishes came true
: talked and joked through the night and dispersed at 2am
: very happy and very happy
: I was more surprised when my sis, in Japan message me when the clock struck midnight
: She really stayed up just to greet me, very touched and happy
: although, I didn't got much birthday sms but I was happy with the few sms I got because I came from the people I loved and care
Monday (11 JAN 2010)
Morning : my birthday
: I got a morning call from mom. I was very happy. We talked and I am really overwhelmed to hear from her because I didn't expect she would call so early.
: I got another morning call from my sis, in Japan. I was surprised and talked non stop. I was very, very overwhelmed and happy. I think she was also happy that we could talk like that which mean talking anything. It was because of the slow wireless and we are far away from each other that we could not talk like that.
: I was really happy to hear from both of the people I loved. I was awaiting the sms from my bro but it never came. Maybe he was busy and didn't recorded my birthday into his phone.
: I had a nice tutorial and short cases with doctor and I got greetings from my group mates
Evening : I got surprised that my groupmate asked the other group mates to go for my birthday dinner making me felt nervous because I scared I missed someone
: At first, I thought only few of us, close friends went out for a simple dinner but in the end, someone backout and unexpected people joined.
: We went to eat seafood ( my favourite) but maybe I was not good in choosing the food, I think majority were not full and the dinner was not cheap also. But at least, we had fun.
: Sometime, I wanted to order something else but I scared it didn't suit their taste, so it was hard for me to make decision.
: Next time, I must order something more practical...
: Later we went for ice-cream at Mc Donald. We had a nice talk then we departed back to hostel.
In summary, I had a nice day. I am really happy especially whenever I see the cabinet. It make my place more spacey and organized.
I really like my 23rd birthday. Thank you everyone that contributed to my happiness on my special day...
I received a lot of unexpected greetings in my facebook also. Thank you everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment