Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pre Birthday Blues...

Today is Sunday. I got lost of the time. I thought today is my birthday. Therefore I awaited for surprise birthday celebration yesterday night but when the time passed midnight, there was nothing. No birthday cake, no birthday card or anything. Then I thought they must combine everything to Monday evening where we will go out to eat dinner. It will be a seafood dinner. This morning when I woke up, I was waiting for birthday greeting sms. There was none. My handphone was silent and there was no messages. Then I thought to myself, my social circle must be very small and I must don't have much friends. I must be too cool and seldom greet people. I was sad but at the same time, my heart was calm and just like myself in any Sunday morning.
Then, when I looked into my handphone, I realised that it is only 10 Jan. I rechecked the date with other calender. It was my mistake. My birthday should be tomorrow. Haihz... But I still think that I should not expect to much because everyone is very busy with their own things. So I am very happy with the gift, a cabinet, that they presented me. They brought me to tesco and bought a cabinet. I am not lacking of anything but I wanted a cabinet to keep my books and food. It will make my place look more organised. Thank you, gals... I am also happy because this morning we went to eat breakfast. I like the dim sum but not really can appreciate the chocolate and 'jin sha' bao which is their famous. Really love you all gals... I am glad I have friends like them...

No comments: