Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today is Wednesday. I had been in ill condition for 1 week. Actually my flu condition had improved but yesterday, a severe sore throat struck me and it was really painful. Now I am still having the sore throat.
Just now, I realised that the members of the other group were still lingering around the ward and clerking as well as learning from the patients. I felt a bit guilty for staying in the room the whole afternoon watching entertainment videos and read books on ECG. The worst of wall, I hadn't clerk any patient this week. It is already the second week of my medicine posting and it is coming to the end. I felt that my attitude is very terrible.
I think I should CHANGE in the new year which is just one day time. I must pick myself up and clerk at least one case a day whenever I don't have class with Dr Chua. I must also practice my physical examination at the same time as our end of posting exam will be concentrating on it. Besides, I must spend more time in my study than watching all the videos I got from my friends although they are very attractive. So I can only watch 1 hour of it everyday.
GAMBATEH !!!! you can do it. Don't be scare to learn as I am very worry about myself being rejected and scolded by patients but I must be strong so that I can perform well before going back home to celebrate CNY with my family members.
Yesterday evening, mom called and she told me that dad bought a new 40 inches plasma television. I was shocked. I thought they will only buy new television after settling my little brother's scholarship crisis. I think my little brother is the man behind this thing.
She also told me that my little sister went to snow skating again and this time don't know where she went for snow skating. She really know how to enjoy herself but cannot blame her since she was unable to come back home so she would rather go outing with friends then staying in the boring hostel.
I really hoped the Medicine posting phobia don't come back to me again... I really don't feel well during the first medicine posting.... I really hoped that everything will be just fine...

No comments: