Saturday, May 26, 2012

Today is another ordinary Sunday.  Now my daily routine includes making simple breakfast, do the laundry, making the lunch, watching dramas followed by making the dinner.  These repeat everyday.  It is quite nice as I am learning as well as brushing up my skills in doing house chores. 

Since I have nothing to do now, I thought of writing a comment on the new Japanese drama that I had watched last night.  The title is 'Papa wa idol' (translated: My father is an idol - literally).  It is the latest drama by Nishikido Ryo from Kanjani 8.  He is one of my favourite Japanese idol from Johnny's Entertainment (JE).  In this drama, he acts as himself, an idol who had found his true love and thinking of getting married which is not allowed for an idol.  The story revolves around the life of an idol, how he tries his best in solving all the problems in his career, love and family.

Last night I watched the first episode.  It is very funny.  There are a few cameos appearances from the JE namely Satoshi Ohno and Sakurai Sho.  It feels afreshed to watch the idols acting themselves.  The drama is still airing in Japan.  I am looking forward to this drama with English subbing, of course.

 I had watched most of Nishikido Ryo dramas and I think his acting has improved in this drama.  He had grown from the cool, depressed guy who always watched you from behind (Drama: 1 litres of tears) till become an adult who gives you a sense of security (Drama: Zenkai Girl).  At times, I also enjoyed watching him acting funny like in JOKER Yurusarezaru Sosakan.  I don't know how to express it but in this drama, I felt that he had become more professional and his expression had attracted me more than his previous drama.  Way to go!!!

Hope the subbing can be done faster then I can watch it faster ^^

No comments: