Thursday, May 10, 2012

I never thought I could loss my temper so easily and can be easily seen through from my facial expression as well as my action.  These made everyone around me which are my parents so unhappy. 

It is two days before the Mother's Day, so we were thinking of going out to order a Mother's Day cake from the famous 'Secret Recipe' shop.  We ordered a high-fiber cake, just want to try out new flavor.  Later, we went to do some shopping at one of the hypermarket in town.  I was the driver with the purpose of familiarizing myself with the traffic in Sibu town but there were two other drivers in the car, my parents.  We all had different views and ideas about driving thus I got heated from all the various instructions as well as the traffic on the road.  So, I ended up losing my temper by showing a bad-mood facial expression, kept silent (my usual attitude) and reckless driving.  All these also pissed off my mom.  An enjoyable family trip ended up with an unhappy drive back home.

At first, I thought I could get over these very fast with my bad mood but my mom spoke up concerning my attitude and bad temper.  She told me that I had changed for the past 2-3 years in the aspect of temper and attitude.  I had became easily irritated person and got angry over trivial matters.  I had also noticed that for the past years but I think all these come from all the stress and unhappiness that I had received from my med school years.  I was a calm, polite and patient person previously.  I also wished to go back to my old self but I don't know how.  Mom advised me to be more positive thinking and don't press myself so hard but I don't know what will happen to me if I loosen myself up (or I never felt stress before).

I should be grateful and thankful all the things and achievements that I have now.  In comparison, I don't have any serious problems that I need to face and solve.  I hope that I can be a better person and find another way to release my temper.

Now, my mom is in a bad mood too from all my action.  I hope everything will be over as soon as possible as I don't want this to last till Mother's Day.

No comments: