Tuesday, February 17, 2009

:-(...

Feeling very sad and low mood. I don't know whether is my problem to ignore others and not talking to them or it just happened that someday someone who is familiar with you will become stranger that you never know before. The condition became worse day by day and my mood fluatuates with it daily. This made me so hard to study and concentrate. Not only her, others she is getting close to, are also isolating me. Hey, actually What is my problem!!! I didn't do anything. I only wanted to be myself and talked to the people I liked to but she just made me more stressed up and made me feel like these will what I get for ignoring them for sometime which is when I don't want to talk... If it is like this, then I think I will just keep quite and do my own stuff and continue to be myself. I wanted to talk to someone about this but don't know who and if wanted to talk we my mom, it is very hard to talk in a hostel with so many people...I really hope everything will be just fine and I can get hold of my feelings and emotion and catch up with my study. Now I'm entering Neurology system... A lot of new terms needed to remember.

Good news is that, my friend and I will be going to climb the Mount Kinabalu in May. So hope can book the hotel because it is always full most of the time and I need to start training now...

1 comment:

sinlerongpo said...

Hello,

I never knew you have a blog. This is so cool :)

Be happy and stay happy okay.