Thursday, November 12, 2009

What an afternoon? Just it rained so hard and at the same time the lightning and thunder was so horrible and scary.
When it started to rain, lightning and thunder, my heart didn't stop thumping. It was so scary. It was just like explosions in a war. YOu could see the flashes of bright lightning and the loud roaring of the thunder. I never experienced such horriffic rain. Until now, the rain just stopped, my heart couldn't calm down.
In addition, I was very tired and I drank half a cup of coffee and worries that would not disappear. All these add up made my heart and mind so unpeaceful. I really hope that I can settle down my emotion and have a nice nap. I will just settle the arrangement of the time with the doctors tomorrow morning after I finish my presentation.
So please, my heart and mind, STOP WORRYING!!!!

No comments: