Monday, January 12, 2009

BIRTHDAY & Others

For my 22nd birthday, my friends and I had dinner at BBQ Plaza at Berjaya Times Square, sort of like BBQ House back in Sibu, where i come from. Then we separated, shopping and me reading at Borders. Later we went back by taxi and taxi driver who was a Kedahan Chinese was so funny that we laughed most of the time on the way back. I had a nice time.

At 12am, my friends gave me a surprise birthday celebration in my room. That recorded sth funny to trick me and bought a green tea cake for me. I also got a new pink, leather wallet. I oledi predicted that because I asked for it before. We talked and laughed thro' the night. Some of them even learn makeup in my room till morning 5 am... I already slept.

On Sunday, which is the actual day of my birthday, I got a bracelet from my co-buddy, Wei Ying. A nice one. I went for my CFCS visit at Kajang. Everything went very well. Go for some shopping at Mid Valley and at night, went for dinner at BBQ Chicken at Jaya One with my friends. They chicken there very nice.. Price ok, ok

I had nice birthday. But upon that, I'm sad because one of my coursemate was in the hospital for her foolish action which will take her life away. She suffered so much and was so sad. I don't understand why can't she find some of her coursemates to talk to and maybe things are just not that bad... Haih I really hope she will be alright.

I'll be going to Sabah on Wednesday for a conference. I just found out that, Ee See is also going and so coincidence, we are in the same group... Very happy can have someone familiar... I'm looking forward for the trip but at the same time a bit worry about our presentation there during the conference and missing so many classes.... Wanted to get something nice, needed to sacrifice something nice too... Just don't like the feeling....

Before I end, I wish everyone good health and happy always...

No comments: